To whom it may concern,
We cordially invite you to The 4th International Conference on Sustainable FinTech and Supply Chain Management (SFSCM 2023). The conference is organized by Center for Innovative FinTech Business Models, National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) and will be held on November 9, 2023 online.
To highlight, the deadline for the submission is extended till October 13, 2023. For more details regarding the program, please kindly refer to the attached poster and the link: https://conference.2023.
The 4th International Conference on Sustainable FinTech and Supply Chain Management
Center for Innovative FinTech Business Models, NCKU
(Call for Papers)
Conference Date: November 9, 2023
Conference Website: https://conference.
- ESG and Sustainable Finance
- Green Supply Chain Management
- Climate Finance
- Supply Chain Finance
- Intelligence Sustainability Risk Management
- Circular Economy
- Financial Digital Transformation
- Artificial Intelligence Finance
- Smart Wealth Management and Robo‒Advisor Development
- Financial Forecast Analysis
- Financial Big Data Analysis and Application
- Digital Currency Analysis and Application
- Fraud and Financial Credit Investigation
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Financial Supervision and Legal Compliance
- Cybersecurity and Financial Information Security
- Alternative Finance Technology
- DeFi (Decentralized Finance)
- Other FinTech and RegTech Related Issues
- Submissions will be handled through the submission page on 2023 Annual Conference of Center for Innovative FinTech Business Models, NCKU.
- Submitted as two PDF files, which are the front-page (including the title, authors’ names, affiliations, abstract and keywords) and the manuscript.
- The manuscripts will be subjected to a blind review process, so they should not contain authors’ names, affiliations, or any other information that may disclose the identity of the author(s).
- The SFSCM’s Technical Program Committee will manage the review process and the length of manuscripts should be in 20 pages.
- Please refer to the Guide for Authors or download PDF for the paper format suggestion.
- Paper submission deadline submission deadline: October 1, 2023 (Extended till October 13)
- Acceptance notification: October 15, 2023
- Author registration deadline: October 25, 2023
- Conference date: November 9, 2023
The SFSCM 2023 Organizing Committee